Joyful Beginnings Calendar
An Eighteen-Month Calendar to Help Parents:
- Build a joyful, thriving child
- Help your child have hope, inner peace, and rest in the future
- Develop a secure and confident child
- Teach your child how to have meaningful, intimate relationships
- Model for your child how to navigate well through the struggles that come in life
"The emotional part of your child's brain develops first in the first 18 months, so I have included descriptions of the brain's growth and many ideas parents, grandparents and caregivers can use in relating to your child which will allow her to become a joyful, secure, and confident person. - It is my hope that you will keep track of your baby's accomplishments and record them on this calendar as you joyfully bond."
Maribeth Poole, Author.
This illustrated and colorful calendar makes a great gift!